The World Student Scholarship Education Program was inspired by the King Abdullah Scholarship Program (KASP) in Saudi Arabia. During the two-day event, 100 heads of scholarships and key decision makers from the public, private and government sectors are invited to engage in one-to-one meetings with educational providers and suppliers, from different organizations, institutions, and companies. It is an exclusive platform for delegates to create valuable contacts, generate new business, develop partnerships and discuss future scholarship positions.
The first WSSEP was organized by Gulf Conferences Ltd and took place on the 16th and 17th of November 2015 in London. It hosted participants from all over the world to discuss the importance of scholarships, particularly in GCC countries. Held in Abu Dhabi, the second event was under the patronage of H.E. Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, head of the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Culture, Youth, and Social Development. Over 250 delegates from 20 different countries attended almost 2000 pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings in two days.
Delegates can request up to 30 one-to-one meetings via a meeting scheduling system. Each appointment lasts approximately 25-minutes. The system enables delegates to review all attendees, request meetings, examine programs offered by heads of scholarship and key decision makers as well as send direct messages to those they wish to meet.
At World Student Scholarship Education Program delegates have the opportunity to:
- Introduce, promote and reinforce the presence of their institution, company or organization
- Create valuable and beneficial connections
- Generate business and discuss new and future scholarship positions
- Keep pace with the rapidly changing policies, procedures, and requirements
- Comprehend and evaluate their position within the ever-shifting competitive market and strengthen their standing
- Meet those responsible for overseeing and developing new partnerships with higher and further education institutions and organizations
- Identify and target specific heads of scholarship or key decision makers that specialize in their institute, company or organizations subject of interest
- Gain insight directly from those who responsible for the creating, developing and coordinating scholarship programs
- Discover the positioning of new scholarship programs and gain a greater understanding of their requirements
- Find out what the goals and objectives of the heads of scholarship
Delegates can pre-schedule up to 30 one-to-one meetings over the course of two-days, each appointment is approximately 25-minute long. Creating an opportunity to make valuable connections, generate new business and discuss future scholarship positions. Participants can identify and meet specific individuals that specialize in their company, organization or institutes subject of interest, as well as evaluate their current position in the ever-shifting competitive market.
The World Student Scholarship Education Program will be hosting 100 heads of scholarship and key decision makers from the public, private and government sectors. For example, this includes Ministries from a range of countries and departments responsible for sending state-funded students to study abroad. Representatives or agents from the oil and gas industry, airlines and travel companies, banks and financial institutions, hospitals and medical centers.
We welcome the smallest agencies to the largest educational providers and suppliers at all levels. Worldwide organizations such as study-travel agents and educational tour operators as well as corporations, professional associations, institutions and government bodies. Service providers including insurance providers and marketing consultancy companies to student accommodation, technology companies, guardianship, travel, and entertainment organizations.
The World Student Scholarship Education Program is a platform for education providers and suppliers to attend one-to-one meetings with heads of scholarships and key decision makers from the all over the world. It is an exclusive opportunity to create new business, develop partnerships and discuss new and future scholarship positions.
In previous events, we have had an extraordinary line-up of decision makers, pioneers in education, and experts in scholarships, participating and offering their insight, below are only a few examples.